Mumok, Museum of Modern Art, 1070 Wien
Subota, 1. prosinca 2018.
Evo kako je Karakterre najavio Marko Kovač, osnivač festivala:
Karakterre is back in Vienna! We’re putting on Central and Eastern Europe’s leading organic/biodynamic wine salon for the seventh time and it is shaping up to be one huge end to the year.
Come and taste the leading wines of Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. Cider from Denmark! Your heros will be there, our heros will be there. Even a few that you did not expect. More than 60 winegrowers in total, which is quite a bit for a single tasting day
We’ll continue to push our winegrower participating criteria for a better tomorrow:
– organic or biodynamic viticulture and cellar work (not necessarily certified)
– max 50 mg/l of total sulphur
– no usage of artificial yeast
– promotion of local grape variaties
– small, family-owned estates
– 99-100 points WS Robert Parker score
Ticket price: 35 euros. Buy on entrance or early bird, the sale starting soon, with 20% discount.
More info soon, so follow this event.
See you soon, friends.
Karakterre 7 team